Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Getting Together > Trucking Events
Trucking Events Tell others about your upcoming Trucking Event, Parking Lot Gathering, Show, Cruise --- or let us know of an event you know about. Ads must be pre approved prior to posting.

Old 07-15-2010

Default NH Pulls

Sled pulls presented by Northeast Performance Diesel this weekend at New England Dragway. I am hoping to make the morning pull session on Saturday, although Sunday is a lot cheaper. Info found at www.newenglanddragway.com/

1997 2500 QCLB, 4X4 a fuel plate, a turbo, a CAI, head studs, a GSK, a lot of rust.
Old 07-15-2010

Best of luck...ya'll have a good time and don't forget to update the results .
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 07-15-2010

Give 'er hell man, & don't let those other brands try to show you up either there Mister! Gotta "represent" ya know. Show 'em what real "Cummins Power" is all about!! Is Ben gonna tweak your truck at all?

Either way, have a great time, & we wish you lots of full pulls (just make sure you put the power-chokes, & dura-trash trucks in their place). LOL JK.

Wish I was there man, cause I'd be ripping up the ground right there with you... Oh well hopefully next time... Make sure you take a camera with you if you can. We'd like to see some pics of the event buddy.
Mods: Custom built GB trans, & T/C | aFe stage II /PG 7 airfilter | aFe Blade Runner Intake Manifold| DSS | HRVP44 | 3rd Gen track bar kit | FASS 150 | Smarty | MagHytec rearend cover | SPS 62/14 turbo | HX40 Downpipe | HTT quickspool exhaust manifold | DDP 110HP sticks | FIrestone airbags | Quadzilla Adrenaline | Magnaflow 4" stainless exh | Leer cap | Bilstien HD shocks | Garmin GPS | Cobra 200 GTL DX CB
Old 07-15-2010

Not putting my truck in this year. Probably next year. Just picked my truck up from Ben, he was taking care of my KDP for me. We have a plan to get it all hooked up by next summer and be ready to roll based on how much money I can put aside each deployment. I will definitly bring the camera along.

1997 2500 QCLB, 4X4 a fuel plate, a turbo, a CAI, head studs, a GSK, a lot of rust.
Old 07-16-2010

Aha. I see. Sounds like you got a good a plan there. Have fun at the event.

I plan on getting my paint job done after the next boat det in Nov. & maybe a few more mods/upgrades...
Mods: Custom built GB trans, & T/C | aFe stage II /PG 7 airfilter | aFe Blade Runner Intake Manifold| DSS | HRVP44 | 3rd Gen track bar kit | FASS 150 | Smarty | MagHytec rearend cover | SPS 62/14 turbo | HX40 Downpipe | HTT quickspool exhaust manifold | DDP 110HP sticks | FIrestone airbags | Quadzilla Adrenaline | Magnaflow 4" stainless exh | Leer cap | Bilstien HD shocks | Garmin GPS | Cobra 200 GTL DX CB
Old 07-16-2010

Can't do it this year.. Too much stuff going on.. Have fun..
Old 07-26-2010

Any pics there Onewhl?
Old 07-29-2010

Man let me tell you. What a cluster. Pulls were supposed to start at 9. At 9 they still hadn't started registration. Then we found out diesels weren't running until later in the afternoon. We left at 1400 and the diesels still weren't even at the pulling track. We spent most of the day sitting in the booth chatting diesels with Ben, and watching the dragstrip. 3rd gen truck set-up and tuned by Ben got kicked out. He ran a 10.30 with no cage. There was a bad a** dump truck with Allison auto that was plain fast. And I'm an idiot who left the camera in the truck... doh!!!

Old 07-29-2010

Man let me tell you. What a cluster. Pulls were supposed to start at 9. At 9 they still hadn't started registration. Then we found out diesels weren't running until later in the afternoon. We left at 1400 and the diesels still weren't even at the pulling track. We spent most of the day sitting in the booth chatting diesels with Ben, and watching the dragstrip. 3rd gen truck set-up and tuned by Ben got kicked out. He ran a 10.30 with no cage. There was a bad a** dump truck with an Allison auto that was plain fast. And I'm an idiot who left the camera in the truck... doh!!!

Old 07-29-2010

10:30!?! ^%$# Guess the guy has to get a cage now. LOL

It would be cool to see Max & ben get together for a "Diesel Dual" some day...

Anyway, glad you had a chance to shoot the breeze with Ben at least.