Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Getting Together > Trucking Events
Trucking Events Tell others about your upcoming Trucking Event, Parking Lot Gathering, Show, Cruise --- or let us know of an event you know about. Ads must be pre approved prior to posting.

Old 09-25-2011
Super Moderator

Too bad I am only like 285hp on a good day with the wind at my back. Might show up just to see though.

--SOLD--2001 3500 SLT SO, 2wd, NV5600

2000 VW TDI (56 MPG)

2012 Keystone Raptor 395LEV
Old 09-25-2011
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to MAXTORQ Send a message via Skype™ to MAXTORQ

I may poke through if I'm not flying that day.

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 09-25-2011

hmmm, Wonder what my truck could do now that it has a new IP, and Fass....
Old 09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
Wish I could make it
Bring the twins, crash at my place... good eats, are on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerkyBird2001 View Post
Too bad I am only like 285hp on a good day with the wind at my back. Might show up just to see though.
My truck might be right there with you... who knows... show up, one more wont hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTORQ View Post
I may poke through if I'm not flying that day.
My truck is the poke... you bring the hammer!
Silver 2002 Quad Cab SLT, Trailer Tow group, Sport, Custom Built 47RE By Maxtorq, Hypertech Max Energy, 80 hp Maxsticks, FASS HD D07 095G, MWFI VP44, AFE Pro Dry Stage 2 Si, 4" Magnaflow exhaust, Westin Chrome Step Bars, Leer Topper, Leveling kit, Bilstein 5100s, DSS, 33" DC Fun Country IIs on 08 Big Horn Wheels, Pillar guages, Pioneer DEH-P6200BT, Husky Floor Mats.

Two of the voices in my head keep singing Don't Worry Be Happy... The Third Voice...Keeps Yelling... PULL THE TRIGGER!!!
Old 09-26-2011

Oct 15 is just about the only open saturday I have for the next 6 weeks ... hmmm, must have been poor planning on my part to leave a saturday open in the middle of all the hunting seasons! I'll see how the Mrs. is feeling about all those saturdays alone and decide if I need to come hide out with you guys or not...

SOLD 97 2500 4x4 ExtCab LB Auto; Isspro gauges (pyro, boost, tranny); 75hp Maxsticks, MaxTrans auto, KDP killed; BD DSS; 3rd gen 17" wheels; GM 1ton rear brake cylinders; Westin step bars; Pakbrake exhaust brake, TS Performance TC Lockup.
Old 09-27-2011

Would be great to see you Greg. Hopefully we can get a list together of who's going and find a location to meet up and head over as a group.
Silver 2002 Quad Cab SLT, Trailer Tow group, Sport, Custom Built 47RE By Maxtorq, Hypertech Max Energy, 80 hp Maxsticks, FASS HD D07 095G, MWFI VP44, AFE Pro Dry Stage 2 Si, 4" Magnaflow exhaust, Westin Chrome Step Bars, Leer Topper, Leveling kit, Bilstein 5100s, DSS, 33" DC Fun Country IIs on 08 Big Horn Wheels, Pillar guages, Pioneer DEH-P6200BT, Husky Floor Mats.

Two of the voices in my head keep singing Don't Worry Be Happy... The Third Voice...Keeps Yelling... PULL THE TRIGGER!!!
Old 09-27-2011
Super Moderator

Yeah don't think I will make it. May still be in Austin TX TDY for the military.

--SOLD--2001 3500 SLT SO, 2wd, NV5600

2000 VW TDI (56 MPG)

2012 Keystone Raptor 395LEV
Old 10-01-2011

Default Information on the prizes...

The tickets will sell for $2 each or 3 for $5. You can purchase as many as you want, and you can purchase them with cash or check on the day of the event or through paypal at shayb@coloradodieseltruckclub.com. Please specify in the comments area of paypal that your payment is for tickets, and please pay the fees that go along with those payments.
You can also mail a check to me, made out to the Morgan Wildman Benefit Account. PM me for my mailing address please.

I will start with the first donation.
* Engle Automotive donating profits from dyno, shop, and crew for the day. http://www.engleautomotive.com/
* Bullet Proof Diesel http://www.bulletproofdiesel.com/ is matching DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR up to $10,000 what we raise from the dyno day, prize drawing and donations!!
* Haller's Repair donating profits from portable dyno they are bringing from Cheyenne. http://www.hallersrepair.com/
* Jacket from Coors.
* Cases of beer from Coors (must be 21 years of age to win this).
* Hats and shirts from Phil Long Ford, plus $250 for each new vehicle sold from a referral from our club. http://www.phillong.com/
* Bill and Corey Cohron from Power Hungry Performance, http://www.powerhungryperformance.com/ have donated a gift certificate for a custom tuned chip.
* $500 gift certificate from Valair Inc. http://www.valairinc.com/
* Aero-Turbine 5050L ($300 value) - brand new. (donated from my garage. heehee.)
* $100 prepaid credit card from DP-Tuner www.DP-Tuner.com
* Black Dog Cycle Works has donated Rigid Industries LED lights ($200 value). www.blackdogcw.com
* $75 gift certificate from White's Diesel Performance. www.whitesdieselperformance.com
* Central Motive Power has donated a Subaru RGX3600 portable generator and 2 cases of Stanadyne additive!! http://www.centralmotivepower.com/
* Strictly Diesel has donated ten $100 gift certificates and shirts/hats. http://www.strictlydiesel.com/
* MBRP donated a large box of shirts and hats.

More items coming in daily

Old 10-02-2011

Thanks Loki, The truck will most likely be in the shop getting fixed I hope, that's also opening day of hunting season. I may miss out on that too.
Thanks for the offer, I'm always into good eats.
Is this a yearly thing or will there be one this summer?
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 10-03-2011

I understand BRD, figured any chance ended when the accident happened. I don't know if they are going to do this again... Probably but from what Im reading its going to be huge...

Unfortunately, I found out this weekend that I may not be able to make it either. My wife is going to need picked up at the Airport on the 15th so that will probably keep me from attending as well. Still may throw some cash towards the raffle.