Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > General Diesel Topics > General Diesel
General Diesel Discussion of diesel topics not related to the Dodge Ram Diesel.

Old 03-23-2015

Default Best Price These Days

Years ago (2006), I was directed to Lou Fusz Dodge in St. Louis for the best deal on a new Ram 3500. I think they delivered.

Starting to think about a new Ram again. Is Fusz still considered the best bet for getting the lowest price?

Trying to decide between fixing what I got...or trading. New paint, some interior plastics, a leaky cab seal, and new injectors are needed to make my '06 like new. Probably less than half the amount I'd have to pay for a new one, after trade-in for a 3/4 ton. A step down. Tough decision.
Old 03-23-2015

Do not know of the dealer you mentioned but a couple others that are supposed to be good are
http://www.davesmith.com/new-invento...k&&&&make=Ram&
and
http://www.dennisdillonchryslerjeepd...tory/index.htm

Sold
2001.5 2500 QC, DTT Auto, LB, 4x4, 3.54's, Cam,12v lift pump, Edge JWA, RV275's, Smarty, DOR Front Bumper, PDR HX-35, Carli 2.5 Pintop
Old 03-24-2015

They used to build Rams just south of StLouis. Not anymore. Mine was built there. Might be why Fusz had best deals. They still exist as far as I know.
30' Damon Escaper 5'er 12,000#
Old 03-24-2015

I've always heard Kellogg Idaho was the largest in the WORLD and the best deals anywhere, but that's just what I heard.
New and used lots and anything aftermarket you ever heard of can be installed and included in your new purchase
They fly you in first class to pick up your truck, or bring it to you.

But again, what I've heard...
I did call them once, and met someone once who flew in to get there's.
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 03-24-2015

I think a lot of the deals at Lou Fusz Dodge back in the day (or at least forum chatter) were due to one particular salesman that was heavily involved in a "different" CTD forum. That sales person left the dealership many years ago and all the talk about the deals went by the wayside at that time as well.
2004.5 SLT QCSB 600CTD/6sp, FASS 150/150, Jacobs Brake, Westach Dual Gauge (EGT/Boost) w/SRT10 pillar mount, MBRP Muffler "kit", Rokktech CPS (Removed), Westin Nerf Bars, Firestone Riderite Airbags & onboard air w/dual control, ARE Topper Shell...
Two '05 Kawasaki Prairie 700 4x4 ATV's (his & hers) and a '06 Kawasaki 50cc for the daughter
'66 Mustang Coupe, Modified 302/C-4
'09 Ford Escape Limited (hers)
Old 03-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokediver View Post
I've always heard Kellogg Idaho was the largest in the WORLD and the best deals anywhere, but that's just what I heard.
New and used lots and anything aftermarket you ever heard of can be installed and included in your new purchase
They fly you in first class to pick up your truck, or bring it to you.

But again, what I've heard...
I did call them once, and met someone once who flew in to get there's.
I know a couple of guys that got their trucks from Kellogg, they got a good deals.
How ever when they send you a quote print it out and head down to your local stealer and see if they will match it. The Dodge stealer here won't deal. I ended up going to a good dealer, they not only matched the deal they beat it by $2100. Key is if your in the market don't be shy, play the stealers against each other
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 12-10-2015

Thanks, guys. Going to look, but wow the prices have gotten crazy. Might just have to restore my '06.