Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Vendor Specials and Promotions > Vendor Warranties
Vendor Warranties Here you will find topics started by our vendors on any warranty issues they may have.

Old 01-25-2007

Default Was just informed this Thread was here......

WELL as the thread states.....post away with any questions or issues you might have with the FASS or HPFP. PM me a link to the post you make if you dont mind since there is no e-mail notifacation. I want to try to stay on top of any issues or quesitons.

This is cool! Thanks Rob!
Old 03-30-2007

Default Re: Was just informed this Thread was here......

Dan, I sent my HPFP in for the Noise fix, The serial # is 2289. My name is Lee Olivas. Do you have an ETA or ship date. Sent it on the 21st of March. Thanx-Lee
2003,QC,LB,2500,4x4,3.73,CA-SO,48re,EdgeEZ,Rokktech,FASS2,2Micron Filter,4"DnPipe,Magnaflow,AFE proguard7/airbox mod,Autometer gauges,Cooldown timer, 2inch level,Hummer 315's,Bilstein shocks,PML transpan,Vent mod,CRF450,F12x,R12x,32ft Thor toyhauler-5thwhl,USNR-RET.
Old 05-02-2007

Diesel Dan, I just posted a new topic on 24 valve engine link. Can you check it out and advise-

Rebuilt Tranny @150k/Rebuilt Steering Gear Box@157K

Next-Dash & Heatercore placement!!

3rd Windshield, Cracked Dashboard
Australian Cattle Dawg as Co-Pilot.
Semper Fi-
Old 05-13-2007

i have noticed at idle in park after a long trip 30 plus mile that at 1/3 tank or less my fass changes tone at idle ?? it almost sounds like its pulseing is this normal or a sign that i am sucking air from somewhere ?? I dont see any fuel drips is there a preferred way to check for leaks ?? thanks, jr
2001 Dodge ram 3500 dually 24v cummins full gb automatic transmission II shovp44 Fass 150/150 Afe stage 2, 5in bullhauler stacks, Ats manifold, backrack with toolbox, 150 hp BD injectors heads studded and o-ringed, Smarty, Juice w/att super phat shaft 62 turbo
Old 05-15-2007

Thanks for the reply in another post thanks, jr
2001 Dodge ram 3500 dually 24v cummins full gb automatic transmission II shovp44 Fass 150/150 Afe stage 2, 5in bullhauler stacks, Ats manifold, backrack with toolbox, 150 hp BD injectors heads studded and o-ringed, Smarty, Juice w/att super phat shaft 62 turbo
Old 08-30-2007

Pump was silent for 11,000 mi; now out of the clear blue, from one day the next, it is LOUD AS HELL, LOL and is always loud. What causes this?? Serial # 5832
04 Laramie (H) 2500 HO QC 4X4 48RE 3:73 LS Putco Boss Bars LineX AFE Stage II Silver Stars 956 Moto's high idle ROKK sensor FASS MagHytec Diffs & DD trans pan

The Second Amendment is only vague if:
1. You cannot read and comprehend the English language
2. Choose to selectively alter the meaning of "the people" from amendment to amendment
3. Have never read any of the writings of the Founders

Anything else is a willful effort to twist the meaning of the Constitution to fit an agenda, or profound stupidity."
Old 06-04-2008

Having same thing jr22 had, pump tone changes up and down like its speeding and slowing down. What could cause this and should I be worried?
'03 Ram 2500, SLT, Quad Cab, SWB, 6spd, 373's, 4WD, 2" Front Coil Spacers, 3" Body Lift, Isspro Gauges: Fuel, Pryo, Boost, AFE Stage II, TS Ramifier, Bullydog Triple Dog Downloader, Rokktech, FASS HPFP, Dual Feed Fuel Line, Vulcan Big Line Kit & Draw Straw, Arson CP3 Kit, CFM Intake, ATS Exhaust Manifold, Silencer Ring MIA
Old 06-13-2008

Keep an eye on your PSI. Mine was a bad motor.
04 Laramie (H) 2500 HO QC 4X4 48RE 3:73 LS Putco Boss Bars LineX AFE Stage II Silver Stars 956 Moto's high idle ROKK sensor FASS MagHytec Diffs & DD trans pan

The Second Amendment is only vague if:
1. You cannot read and comprehend the English language
2. Choose to selectively alter the meaning of "the people" from amendment to amendment
3. Have never read any of the writings of the Founders

Anything else is a willful effort to twist the meaning of the Constitution to fit an agenda, or profound stupidity."