Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > General Diesel Topics > Drag Racing/Sled Pulling/Mud Bogging
Drag Racing/Sled Pulling/Mud Bogging Discuss the latest in competitive diesel events -- by popular request.

Old 11-20-2011

Default Smoked a stroker tonight

I have seen this truck around town, nice looking truck. It is a 06 PSD, lifted, 35s, 5" exhaust, tuner...etc. the truck billows smoke...so I have no idea what he has under the hood.

Well, on the way home tonight on the highway...he wanted to play. He came up next to me slowly...scoping out my truck. Edge was on mileage 1x1, and he hit it....so I thought "what the hell", dumped the throttle to the floor.

1st run....pulled away and I let him catch up.

2nd run...3x3, pulled away every quickly, took a bit for him to catch up.

3rd run....5x5, I'm not sure what happened, but I didn't see him for a while...LOL.

We pulled off the same exit and he gave the head nod and a thumbs up. Guess he won't do that again.
Old 11-20-2011

LOL! Nice.

2003 Honda Civic, 1.7 lit, auto, 2 door
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T. The wifes.
Old 11-20-2011

Thumbs up

Yer a thug, mugging the unsuspecting super doodie.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley style lift pump next to the fuel tank...13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, jammer 100's, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
You learn a lot living with a blond for 34 years. Mostly what not to do.

True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 11-20-2011

So next time, he shows up with a JATO bolted to the rear bumper....
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
96 Grand Marquis GS pillow barge, 59000 miles.
Whiskey for my men, vasectomies for my enemies.
Old 11-20-2011

Post up the video...

Good Job...Can't wait to get my Turbo.
Silver 2002 Quad Cab SLT, Trailer Tow group, Sport, Custom Built 47RE By Maxtorq, Hypertech Max Energy, 80 hp Maxsticks, FASS HD D07 095G, MWFI VP44, AFE Pro Dry Stage 2 Si, 4" Magnaflow exhaust, Westin Chrome Step Bars, Leer Topper, Leveling kit, Bilstein 5100s, DSS, 33" DC Fun Country IIs on 08 Big Horn Wheels, Pillar guages, Pioneer DEH-P6200BT, Husky Floor Mats.

Two of the voices in my head keep singing Don't Worry Be Happy... The Third Voice...Keeps Yelling... PULL THE TRIGGER!!!
Old 11-20-2011

Yeah, not going to happen. As good as my phone is, not going to be shooting video's when the truck is doing tripple digets.

How you like those 75 HP nozzles?
Old 11-21-2011

They are DaBomb.

Passed 2 left lane sleepers on the way into work like they were standing still.

If that big grill in your rearview mirror, isnt enough to convince you to move over...I'm going around and quickly too..

So Turbo, 3 piece exhaust manifold, and CAI (probably an AFE Stage 2 Si) and hopefully I'll be able to run with you. Well until you do the 100s and the Methanol.
Silver 2002 Quad Cab SLT, Trailer Tow group, Sport, Custom Built 47RE By Maxtorq, Hypertech Max Energy, 80 hp Maxsticks, FASS HD D07 095G, MWFI VP44, AFE Pro Dry Stage 2 Si, 4" Magnaflow exhaust, Westin Chrome Step Bars, Leer Topper, Leveling kit, Bilstein 5100s, DSS, 33" DC Fun Country IIs on 08 Big Horn Wheels, Pillar guages, Pioneer DEH-P6200BT, Husky Floor Mats.

Two of the voices in my head keep singing Don't Worry Be Happy... The Third Voice...Keeps Yelling... PULL THE TRIGGER!!!
Old 11-21-2011

Cool.
I scared one off last night.
A new Ferd dually was creeping up the road with a spotlight and I happened to be outside and caught em.
Fired up the Cummins and they picked up and went on...but I was on his bumper before he got to the stop sign 1.5 miles up the road.
We never really had an all out run...maybe cause he wasn't sure what was clamped onto his back bumper...but he'd try to scoot away and I'd stick to him like glue....hittin 70+ on the little 2 lane county road....till we got to the 4 lane and I let him go.
Dern poachers / night hunters

At least he knows now he's not the only thing in the woods that growls
#10 fuel plate, AFC mods, straight exhaust, silencer ring...??
99 2500 2wd, quad cab, auto, raptor on frame rail, big line kit, k&n filter right on the turbo.
'07, megacab, 2wd, dually, 6.7, 6 spd auto,
DPF gutted, h&s programmer, jasper turbo.

My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!