Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Getting Together > Local & Regional Clubs
Local & Regional Clubs Let others know about your favorite truck club or group. Boost your membership and help others at the same time. Ads must be pre approved prior to posting.

Old 05-28-2009

Default Ohio Group

I added an Ohio Diesel Rammers Social group to the site if any Ohio or surrounding members want to join. This way if there is something local we can post it in there as well.

http://www.dieselram.com/group.php?groupid=3
Old 06-01-2009

Send a message via AIM to ScottRacing Send a message via Yahoo to ScottRacing

i joined, gotta get in touch with some old friends to find out when the pulls are!

'94 Z28 11.1@ 128mph, 383 stroker, stock ported heads/intake, solid roller cam, 9" rear, 4.56s, stockish 6spd, all kinds of suspension, 8pt cage, still need to try the nitrous out! all work done by ME.
Old 06-24-2009

Something to look forward to;
http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz/UpcomingEvent2.htm

Also;
Grand Rock Open House (makers of stacks)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right! Grand Rock is having it's first ever open house. Friday July 10th here in Painesville Ohio, from 4:30pm to 8:30pm. We will have door prizes to win, and be raffleing off a DUAL STACK KIT! We hope to start getting vendors to show up, to promote products, and have MANY trucks to look at. We will also be giving tours of the factory here. We will be serving Hot dogs, chips, and soda's for a small fee. All the money raised from the food goes to a local church's hunger drive! We hope to see you out here, if you're interested, and dealers who are interested in setting up a vendors booth, please PM me, so I can make sure we have room for everyone! I will keep everyone up to date with the list of vendors and door prizes as time goes on!

We hope to see you out there!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crzycowboy's Sig:GOT STACKS?

Josh Stewart
Grand Rock Tech. Support
www.grpipes.com
Call me at:
1-800-321-3674 (toll free)
1-440-639-2000 (local)
Monday-Friday 7:00a.m. to 3:30p.m.
OR
email me at joshuas@grandrock.com
'96 Ram 2500 CTD, 4x4, homebuilt flatbed, 3:55's, posi1 ton brake cylinders. ISSPRO gauges. Thuren Fab track bar. Skyjacker D25's. DSS, HD steering.
Exhaust; Schwitzer S300G 57/65/14, 4" turbo-back, 5" turnout stacks.
Motor; BHAF, #100 fuel plate. AFC mods. GS shimmed. 306hp/743tq
Trans; Intelligent Engineering billet input shaft. Dunrite VB and single disc TC. Burt Brown rebuild/upgrade.

The "new" toy, '81 D150, 2WD, short bed, 4BTA conversion underway!!