Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Classified Ads > For Sale: Dodge Ram CTDs 1989-2009
For Sale: Dodge Ram CTDs 1989-2009 Please read "Classifieds Guidelines" before posting your ad.

Old 06-23-2017

Default 2006 4x4 for sale

Wow, I didn't think I would ever sell this truck, but here we are. Just bought a new 3500 dually in order to pull a fiver that we haven't purchased yet. So, I need to sell the truck in my signature. I bought the truck in '06 with 4,334 miles on it. I've loved every minute of it, and don't want to sell it, but I am still active duty USMC and need to sell it to help pay for the new truck. Kelly says this truck in good condition is worth $27,000-$28,000. Asking $27,000. Some extra stuff not in the signature: front suspension has been completely redone, 08.5 steering linkage, Carli heavy duty ball joints, and steering stabilizer, Hell Bent Steel adjustable control arms, steering box stabilizer, and track bar. Most of the new components have grease fittings so they can actually be maintained unlike the stock pieces.

'17, Black, 3500 Laramie, 4x4, Quad Cab, long bed. factory Line-X type bedliner, Raptor stainless wheel-to-wheel steps, Curt 25K 5th wheel hitch (enroute), Powertrax tonneau cover (installing 5 July), factory tow prep
Old 06-24-2017

You are going to miss her......I will miss mine, priced mine yesterday and I may have priced it too low.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 07-03-2017

and she just sold....bittersweet.

'17, Black, 3500 Laramie, 4x4, Quad Cab, long bed. factory Line-X type bedliner, Raptor stainless wheel-to-wheel steps, Curt 25K 5th wheel hitch (enroute), Powertrax tonneau cover (installing 5 July), factory tow prep