Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Diesel Ram Technical Topics > Technical Info: 2nd Gen 24 VALVE DRIVETRAIN
Technical Info: 2nd Gen 24 VALVE DRIVETRAIN Technical discussion of second generation (1998 - 2002) 24-valve engine and drivetrain questions, solutions and upgrades.

Old 02-10-2004

Default Coming Soon! The Dieselram Test Truck Build-Up Series.....

Watch our home page in the coming week for the first is a series, the Dieselram Test Truck Build-Up . In the year ahead, you will be introduced to the Test Truck in stock form, learn the webmaster's view of the latest release of the Cummins powered Ram and then follow along as we add components, upgrades and modifications.... covered in detail and reviewed for your enjoyment. Possible topics include:

<ul>[*]Tires and/or Wheels[*]Gauges[*]Lift and/or Leveling Kit[*]Onboard Compressor and Air System[*]Air Horns[*]Spray-In Bed Liner[*]Running Boards/Nerf Bars[*]Bed Cap/Cover[*]Auxiliary Fuel Storage[*]Fender Flares and/or Mud Flaps[*]Electrical, Wiring, Power, and/or Lighting Upgrades[*]Aftermarket Towing Mirrors[*]Performance, Exhaust and/or Braking Upgrades[/list]
Tune in and enjoy!

(of course all will be determined by vendor participation and website budget) [img]/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Vendors, email the webmaster to get your product or accessory featured in the series!
Old 02-10-2004

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Dieselram Test Truck Build-Up Series.....

HEY ROB, DOES THAT SRW HAVE THE SAME SUSPENSION AS THE DUALLY? I HAD CONSIDERED GOING WITH THE SRW IN A 3500. I DROVE AN 04 DUALLY. IT DEFINETLY HAD A STOUTER SUSPENSION THAN MY CURRENT 2500.I DON'T REALLY NEED THE EXTRA STIFFNESS. ARE THERE ANY OTHER ADVANTAGES TO GOING WITH THE SRW 3500?
1999 FLAME RED 2500,EDGE COMP,1.5 EDM INJECTORS,305 BFG'S,ULTRA 23 WHEELS,CUSTOM STAINLESS STRAIGHT DUAL EXHAUST,XM RADIO,SUNCOAST POWER LOC TC, BIG MAG TEC TRANNY PAN,MODIFIED TURBO,NO BANJOES,CUSTOM FUEL DELIVERY SYSTEM,90 GAL FUEL TANK
Old 02-11-2004

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Dieselram Test Truck Build-Up Series.....

Not sure on the suspension, but I think it's close to the same as the dually. I really didn't need the duals anymore, so I went single rear wheel. The biggest avantage is being able to take it through the carwash! [img]/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]