Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Diesel Ram Technical Topics > NEW! Technical Info: 4th Gen DRIVETRAIN
NEW! Technical Info: 4th Gen DRIVETRAIN Technical discussion of fourth generation (2007.5 and up) 6.7L engine and drivetrain questions, solutions and upgrades. For trucks with the 5.9L engine use the appropriate 3rd gen forums.

Old 06-27-2019

Default Gauges

Im looking at some monitors (gauges) to my new to me 2016. I'm looking at ths Edge CTS2 and the Bull Dog Watch Dog. What's y'alls experience with them? Do yall like one over the other. I'm leaning toward the CTS2.

'96 3/4 4x4 slt auto, viper gts Blue and sliver metallic, D-25 skyjacker coils, dual shocks on front, Browns welding front & back bumpers, stock plate slid forward, full 4" exhaust-staight pipe, afe, auto meter guages, 15.5*, 3k-gsk, KDP killed, rear bags, air dog,dtt transmission,more to come
Old 06-27-2019

I had individual gauges on my '97 and a pillar pod. On the '07 I got the Edge CTS2 and EFI Live tunes. I have the Edge stuck to the windshield with the suction cup arm, and the dash pod is still sitting on my desk waiting to install ... along with 12 other half-done projects that demand attention ...

I like the Edge ... gives me everything I want to see in one spot.

SOLD 97 2500 4x4 ExtCab LB Auto; Isspro gauges (pyro, boost, tranny); 75hp Maxsticks, MaxTrans auto, KDP killed; BD DSS; 3rd gen 17" wheels; GM 1ton rear brake cylinders; Westin step bars; Pakbrake exhaust brake, TS Performance TC Lockup.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default Gauges

Edge CTS2 being installed next week.
I am able to view the back up camera on it as well.
Having it mounted on the pillar pod because if we ever travel to Comiformie, they don't like things connected to the windshield.

STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

I like old school analog gauges for the basics, less to go wrong.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

I have analog too, too cheap to change.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin